Ace stock Investors Portfolio
Here list some of the Ace stock investors from Indian Stock Markets.Track all their portfolio quarter wise in one place.We get data of investors who own a large stake (greater than 1%) in listed companies. We accumulate this data, and list the top investors of the lot in the Big Whales Report, with the companies they have invested in, and what they are buying or selling.
- Ashish Dhawan – an accomplished private equity investor
- Ashish Kacholia – the darling of many value investors
- Azim Hasham Premji – a business tycoon (Wipro), investor and philanthropist;
- Bharat Jayantilal Patel
- Bhavook Tripathi – youngest Indian Investor to hit 1 Billion INR at the age of 40;
- Dilipkumar Lakhi – Mumbai’s highest individual tax payer and the CEO of Lakhi Group;
- Dolly Khanna – the Chennai-based mystical homemaker.
- Co-founder and Director of Enam Holdings Nemish Shah;
- The financial markets teacher – Professor Shivanand Mankekar;
- Radhakishan Damani – referred to as “guru” by the following investor;
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala – Big Bull Badshah of Dalal Street,
- Satpal Khattar – prominent lawyer, Indian community leader and businessman; and
- Vijay Kishanlal Kedia – the magician who unearths multi-bagger stocks out of thin air.
I will update all their portfolio on a quarterly basis based on information available on a stock exchange.
Disclaimer: This site, its owner is neither a research analyst nor an Investment Advisor.Expressing opinion only as an Investor in equities. He is not responsible for any loss arising out of any information, emails post or opinion appearing on this site.Investors are advised to do own due diligence and/or consult a financial consultant.The owner of this site does not send emails/ SMS.